Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FEARS

I had an evening of: Why am I leaving my family? I will probably get sick halfway around the world! There will be nothing to eat that I feel safe about. I love being home! Why would I leave? This is my last trip across the ocean! And what about those bathroom stories? My head swirls with foul images! At least I am glad that my best friend is going with me, and anything that happens she will be there too.
At least this nightmareish feeling didn't last too long. The next morning I was excited and ready to go. I am in a surreal world, though, I cannot imagine that time is going to pass and I will really be in China!

3 comments:

PJ said...

I'm so glad to hear about your trip to China! Please don't worry, we'll be praying for you the whole time! Go and enjoy yourself!!

Lizzie said...

We would be sad if you decided to stay here instead of go to China!! We'll miss you, but we're more glad that you're getting to go! just bring us back something... :) Love you!!!

Love,
Elizabeth, Andrew, Ingrid, and Rowan

Our Little Family said...

Hey mom - stop being negative. You're going to be fine once you're on your way. We'll be fine -go have fun and bring me back something good!

Just remember to blog because if you don't, I know your username and password, so you may come back to find some very creative posts on your blogspot! :)

Pictures of Life

Pictures of China

Where In The World Are You?